Sunday, March 25, 2012

MARCH 25, 2012***SUNDAY***ALL THINGS GROW WITH LOVE......***


Good Evening Friends,
The celebration of life ceremony was very emotional. What a tribute to a great man. 
I came home finished up some of my household chores and had these papers still on my table so I thought I would make a baby card.  As I walked into church this morning the father of one of my friends said, his daughter was in labor as we speak.
Ironic How life is. I'm excited to find out about the baby so, I'll fill you in later
Card recipe 
A2
card stock PTI and other 
spellbinders die
ink Jenni bowlin
sentiment: TPC studios
Liquid pearls silver

Have a blessed evening, Life is precious. Diana

12 comments:

  1. Thank you so much dear Diana for your sweet words..feels very good to be appreciated :)

    love
    lavina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card diana. Sorry you had an emotional day. I hope you wake up tomorrow with a smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pearls and your cute little bow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diana this is a very sweet baby card, love the pearls around it. Life!!!! Sounds like a beautiful celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Especially like the pearl embellishing.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Love the pearls and pretty yellow gingham paper :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. very pretty.love the pearls and bow.great color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sooo pretty!!! I love the gigham background and the pearls are the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so sweet! Love the liquid pearls on this!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty. Sorry to hear about your friend.

    Tina
    aurathentic@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That yellow gingham background is great and that doily on the front with the striped paper is a great statement with all the pearls :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...