Wednesday, March 21, 2012

MARCH 21, 2012***WEDNESDAY***A GOOD FRIEND.......***

Good Morning Friends,

Can you believe it, I almost made another thinking of you (whomever that is) card, again.  I must be in a sentiment rut.  I have to admit I am not much of a stamper, and do not have a lot of stamps so I think I might need to invest in more sentiment stamps. There needs to be some sort of balance to all the art (& craft) materials.

I'm not going to send the ATC  to my sis for her birthday. I don't think it is pretty enough for her, so I will be making a pretty B-day card later today and posting it, I'll have to check out some of the challenges and see if it will fit.

For now I have this to share with you. This was a fun one to make.


NO Cricut--
PTI, Copic markers and Versamark ink

MIM: anything goes

13 comments:

  1. The saying is so perfect Diana... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cut out and such a great sentiment to go with the chair image. Darling job Diana!
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana I adore that sentiment. Your card design is beautiful love the stamp on the chair and the little kitty so sweet! Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card!! Love the sentiment and the little kitty is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agree with Jessica. I like the cutouts & sentiment.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wanted to let you know I am sharing an award with you. Come stop by!

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cool card and love the inside sentiment :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cutouts really draw your attention and I like the cute little kitty. :-) Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at The Kraft Journal!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is super sweet, the sentiment is perfect!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...