Thursday, March 29, 2012

MARCH 29, 2012***THURSDAY***DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE......***

Good Morning Friends,

I was thinking how interesting it was how the Thankful Thursday challenge evolved.  I started it the first week of November preparing my heart to be Thankful with Thanksgiving coming up. This is not to say that I was not Thankful on a daily basis anyway.   I just thought it would be fun to try out a challenge and who would have thought it would turn out to be this much fun and a reminder of how truly blessed we all our. So -- next week begins the sixth month.
Here is the challenge:
3x3 calling card use my card as inspiration


Here is my take on it:
On the back: you put any info about your self, that you want the recipient to have.
 I made a little scene for mine. I made 42 of these to exchange with the circle group on Friday.
 That should be a lot of fun.


You will have 16 days to enter this challenge , it will close on April 14th @11:59


I used AC card stock
stickles
 Liquid pearls
glossy accent to hold the ribbon on
MY smash stamp I love that thing

I think it is pretty fun looking.
springy and Easter.

Have a blessed day, Diana

I pray that each and everyone of you have something to be thankful for.
 

THE PRIZE:
$10.00

14 comments:

  1. adorable Diana!!
    Have a GREAT Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Diana! I love the added sparkle!!! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Card Diana.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card Diana, I love anything nature related and this is beautiful.

    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a really fun idea. Have fun with your circle group

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agree with Lori. I like the nature scene you created. Makes me feel like I'm in a wonderful park enjoying the day.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty card Diana!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Diana these are sure to be a hit at Circle Group! Love it! Congrats on month #6 and here's to many many more Thankful Thursdays!
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! Congrats on your 6th month!! Lovely card Diana! Have a fantastic weekend!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute card.Love that you work with such small space and your cards are full with so much details.love the scene and glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on your thankful Thursday challenges!
    This Is super, adorable little bunny in the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your Calling card and this 3x3 Challenge. A small card with a big scene. Certainly screams Springtime. Congrats on Thankful Thursdays.
    Have a great day!
    Dee B

    BTW-I left a comment last week, but guess Blogger was on the fritz.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...