Monday, March 12, 2012

MARCH 12, 2012***MONDAY*** "ROAR"


Hi Again,
My third post in 12 hours I can not believe it.
 I just wanted to get these posted early because I have a lot going on today,  I may be able to squeeze other things in between.
I just got this cart last week so I am really having fun with it Bubble gum stripes, for the Imagine. Great colors and  super cheerful patterns.  I am also using Zoobaloo which I have had almost from the beginning, I can not remember using it. It is a cutey!
My Sentiment is from My Pink Stamper " boy Crazy"
all my papers are PTI and my ribbon is offray
ink Versamark, onyx black. This is an A2 card



I made this for these  challenges:
Mojo Monday: sketch
FCC: like a lion
Catered crop: ribbon
CAS:Focus on sentiment &green

Hope your having a great day. Diana

13 comments:

  1. Wow girlie, you're on a roll today! LOVE this card and the layout of it. And the ribbon is polka dot perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to look into that Bubble gum stripes cart for the imagine. I just love that pattern. Great colors and great job. Thanks for joining the challenge at Fantabulous Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card- I love the Kraft cardstock as the base and design! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute Diana!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! I'm especially partial as I used the same lion for my FCCB card. I love that you cut yours in miniature. And the ROAR sentiment is so fun!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fantabulous Cricut!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo cute!! I love the lion...he makes me smile :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute, love your warm colors with the adorable die-cut :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This lion is so cute! Love the design on this card and the fun ribbon!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aaaw, what a sweet lion:) Thanks for joining us in the challenge at FCCB!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. super cute.love the layers on this card and ribbon.love that lion.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable!! Thanks for getting sentimental with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love CAS cards. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww, how cute...I mean FIERCE is this?! *wink*
    Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...