Friday, March 30, 2012

MARCH 30, 2012***FRIDAY***JINGER ADAMS DESIGN TEAM......***

Good Afternoon Friends,
               






Inspired by Jinger Adams



Did that name get your attention?
 Jinger Adams, was formerly the spokesperson for Provo Craft. She has now started her own blog and venturing with a new line of products, which will be available for everyone soon. There is a design team call, opened right now until The 31st of March. I'm pretty excited about the opportunity to try out for the team, and to get on it, would be even more awesome.  She has connected with The Scrap booking Queen for this adventure, make sure to check out that site also.
Everyone has the opportunity to try out, and I would suggest you do.  You never know it could be you. You will never know unless you try. So here is my design.  It is my style, I tend to make  multiples of items and this banner is no different.

I used two Cricut cartridges Yummy and Forever Young.


I have have joined together six little pennants with a reversible purple stitched ribbon, two different colored boots and 4 different shoes. It was a lot of fun to make and I hope you enjoyed it.






Looking forward to hearing your comments, and seeing your designs over at Jinger Adams blog.
Have a blessed day, Diana

17 comments:

  1. awesome job! Good luck on the DT call!!!
    TFS and happy friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You created such a fun banner, I love those blue and black shoes. Good luck on the design team call.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great banner Diana! I'm sure Jinger will love it! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This banner is so Adorable. Love how this turned out. Good Luck on the DT call. Have a Great Weekend.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Diana, this is so cute!!!! I love it! Good luck on the DT call, hope you get it!!
    Laurie
    scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg Diana those shoes are fabulous but I am a shoe and purse nut...good luck my creative friend. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous banner, Diana!! I have a shoe fetish, so I think this is just perfect!! GOOD LUCK with the DT call my friend!! I'm rooting for you :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your project is fabulous… *Ü*
    Wishing you a beautifully blessed weekend,
    **Lots of BIG Hugs**
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice Job...the banner is perfect for Jinger's new venture! Good Luck on the DT call you would be awesome on her team. TFS Cathie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your banner is beautiful, I have a sister and grandaughter who would LOVE this!!! Good luck on the DT call... you deserve it!
    Crafty Hugs,
    Pendra

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous banner! Love the shoes! Good luck with the design call!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job Diana and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stylish fashionable shoe banner.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  14. This could not be any cuter:) I just love all the adorable shoes. So cute! Good luck on the DT call!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great banner! Love all those shoes! Good luck with the design team call!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great banner!!! Love the shoe detail. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful banner.Love the colors and shoes.Good luck with DT.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...