Friday, March 2, 2012

MARCH 2, 2012***FRIDAY*** WINNER CARRI'S B-DAY HOP/ AND 2 WINNER'S DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY

The winner from Carri's Birthday blog hop 

Was announced a couple of days ago, so I am announcing it again.
 I am also announcing two winners from my DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY  Challenge  in the this post, so please check it out, if it is you: send me your snail mail address soon so I can get your goodies in the mail to you


Shelly please e-mail me your snail mail address so I can get this prize in the mail to you. You are the winner from Carri's B-day blog hop
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Click on any of the images below to view any of  those challenges.
DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGES
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


WINNER

DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge.


This is for the challenge that ended on February 25th
the winner
Pink Bling Craft---- Norma, please Email me your snail mail address so I can get this Paper out to you
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WINNER
Anything goes challenge: Ended Febraury 18th


Cicutalltime: you won this random drawing please e-mail me your snail mail address so I can mail this out to you.

Have a blessed day, Diana

7 comments:

  1. beautiful I am now a follower of your linky will you join me also

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippee! Thank you Diana!!! I'll email you tonight.
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the purples with the embossing behind :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners. Diana, you are generous in these Thankful Thurs challenges.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to all the winners :)Amy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...