Saturday, March 24, 2012

MARCH 24, 2012***SATURDAY***AN AWARD FROM MY FRIENDS.......***

Good Saturday Morning Everyone,

This was quite a week for me. I received the same award from three of my blogger buddies.
That would be the Versatile blogger award:
and I also received two top design awards.



I received this award from from Amy @amy's crafting space, Amy @ redheaded crafter and Georgiana from Carson's creation. Thank you so much you gals are just too good to me.
Here are the rules and guidelines for this award:
~Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.  

~Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it. 
~Next, select up to 16 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. 
~Nominate those  bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you should include a link to their site for others to see how versatile they really are.
~Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself."

Here are my 7 things:
1.  I love God
2.  I love my family
3.  I am the 4th of 7
4. I count my blessings everyday
5.  I love to see the flowers bloom in the spring
6.  Water & coffee are my drink of choice
7.  I Love making cards and Art ( could you tell?)

 Here are the 16 versatile bloggers that I follow and think are pretty darn good (it was really hard to choose, because there are so many more  that I follow
2.  Lisa @ A Mermaid's Crafts
5.  Carri@ a busy bee
6.  Jovan @ Cards by Jovan
7.  Jessica @ Chick N Scrap
8.  Georgiana@ Carson's creations
10. Dr. Sonia SV@  krafts, kids and school projects
13.  Girlia @ Girlia's Cards
14. Tracy@ owl by crafting
15.  Rhonda @ Scrap Happens
16.Tonya@ itty bitty ladybug
17. Norma @ pink bling crafter


Have a blessed day, Diana

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! You definitely deserve the recognition.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your well-deserved award Diana and thank you so much for thinking of me and passing it back- I am honored!!! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Diana! That's so sweet of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you sweet friend this is so nice of you. have a wonderful day. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well deserved Diana~
    Hope you are having an awesome weekend - more crafting too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your award! You deserve any award that comes your way! Thank you for the honor of passing it back to me!!!! :)
    Amy
    redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your award and thanks so much for passing it along to me :)
    You are a super sweet blogging buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks girlie! you're so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on your so-deserved award, Diana and thank you so much for thinking of me!! I will definitely add this to my blog with pride!! :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...