Tuesday, March 6, 2012

MARCH 6, 2012***TUESDAY*** A BOX FOR DON DROID

 Hey Everyone,
Hope your day is going well.  Mine has been even busier than normal, but everything went along smoothly.
I am late posting today  because of it.  Remember the robot I made the other day ?
Well, I shipped him off to my nephew today and  I made this little box for him to go in, complete with a belly band. I love the paper.
Unfortunately I had to rush it to get it in the post and did not have time to make a matching tag so I put a heart on it.


I also have a name for him. His name is Don Droid, if I make a sister she will be  named  Ann.(he he)

For any info on the making of Don Check out my March 3rd post.  I hope to get some more visit time in later.
It sure was nice getting all the visits in last night, to see everyone's work.
 







Challenges I'm entering:

4 crafty chicks: anything, but a card


Have a blessed evening. Diana

16 comments:

  1. He is sure to get a kick out of this!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that little robot- and the box is a perfect little fit for it! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Box is so cute. But Don is something else. I think he should have and needs Ann...hehehe. It's all just to cute.

    Have a great week.
    Dee B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful handmade packaging for a wonderful handmade creation.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very very creative Diana.. i am so glad you named Don.. and yes, he definitely needs a girl friend. lol.. love his little house. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just super awesome thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute.......love your robot. Your nephew will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH MY GOD!!! How absolutely adorable is that little robot -- I love him!!! And the box isd just perfect!!!

    This is such a wonderful project, Diana; he's going to just love it! I know I do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome, some little person will really love this little guy.

    thanks for sharing him with the 4 Crafty Chicks this week.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Guest Designer.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This could not be any cuter Diana! Your nephew is going to love it! The box alone is darling! I love the paper you used and the band around it is perfect! BTW, I love the comment you left for me on my blog! You are the sweetest! I really appreciate it! Take care! Smiles, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an awesome box for Don!! I love the pretty colors!! And I definitely think you need to bring Ann to life as well ;)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  13. This turned out fantastic---so cute, and the papers you chose look perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow that looks Awesome. I'm sure he is going to love this. Such a sweetheart you are.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...