Thursday, February 20, 2014

Week #2 DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge #126 VINTAGE


WINNER please contact me- I am still waiting to hear from my bloagaversary winner
Click here to win a cameo or $100 credit to SVGcuts.com

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday February Linky  Party challenge ending February 28, 2014








Hi Friends, 

Welcome to Week #2  of the  DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge #126 .  



DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #126



THEME: 

Vintage/or Shabby




 For the love I used the Cri-kit pens and pen holders to draw on the charmed tags from the cricut charmed cartridge an exclusive circle member cartridge. Under the tags I stamped with classic craft ink with the ruby reprise stamp.  The ribbon and flowers are from the Tim Holtz collection trimmings- Lavish



 All, but the white card stock is PTI the white is Bazzill. I used the MS punch effervescent. The keys, butterfly and tag die cuts are from My Creative Time. For my card I used the Art Philosophy cartridge.





The challenge will be open until 11:55 PST  February 25, 2014.



The prize: 



Your choice any of the pen sets to go with your machine.

My wonderful sponsor Cri-Kits


If you don't know much about my sponsor, I would highly recommend you see their awesome products at Cri-Kits.com










Have a blessed day, Diana


8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the keys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lOVE this card!!!!! It is absolutely beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your charm tags are so pretty..I need to try pens! It looks interesting! Love your card-the little keys are awesome and love, love the ribbon trimming!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful, Diana!! I love the ribbon - it's gorgeous!! And the entire design is fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...