Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Happy Tuesday- Papertry ink blog Hop

Click here  for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY#126 Vintage/ or shabby challenge ending 2-25, 

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday February Linky  Party challenge ending February 28, 2014


Hi Friends,

Is it wrong of me to be happy on Tuesday, if I was happy on Monday?

I hope your day is off to a good start.  I'm back to my usual busy on Tuesday routine.  So I will be visiting you all a bit later. I have another fun water color background card for you.  I used another color from my palette that I like, it is called vermilion (Windsor Newton), when you use it full color it is a vibrant orange. I diluted it quite a bit here and it has a very soft coral hue. I heat embossed Don't worry be happy with Creative Inspirations platinum deliquesce embossing powder.

For my flower I used Jenni Bowlin chewing gum, PTI classic Kraft , and winter wisteria and then die cut it with the coordinating die from the "Happiness in Bloom" set. For the leaves I used Jenni Bowlin stick candy and PTI ripe avocado for the centers, I fussy cut the leaves and the adhered them to the back of the flower and then pop dotted it onto the stampers select card stock. I then, rounded the corners and added it to the PTI classic  kraft card stock base.

When I think don't worry be happy I think of spring.



Inspiration photo:

challenges:



Have a blessed day, Diana

21 comments:

  1. LOL!! No ... I think it's ok for you to be happy today too! LOL!! I loveeeeeeeee this!! GORGEOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Diana!! The watercolor background is fabulous and love the flower!! I think you can be happy every day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card. I think it's great that you are happy on Tuesday....

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty card Diana! Great color!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I smiled when I saw you got your # 1 spot! Happy you are happy again! Love this beautiful water color Diana. I give you permission to be happy all week:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty. Wonderful job with the background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So subtle and sweet. I love the watercolor effect, don't you? Definitely Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. GORGEOUS!! A fun sentiment!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  9. very pretty flower - think spring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a SWEET card, Diana!
    Now, you have me singing the song, "Don't Worry, Be Happy!_

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous water color background-fabulous card!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty card! I love that flower! Everyday is a good day to be happy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Diana, I love way those flowers look against the watercoloured background. You have every right to be happy everyday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. My dear friend, this card is stunning! The watercolor background is gorgeous and that flower could not be more exquisite. It's so peaceful and HAPPY! :o) What a treat to see this before I flutter off to sleep. I miss your work and will be visiting more after I finish these projects. Thank you for all of your support! :o) You are such a blessing to all who know you!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful! I love the watercoloured background!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card! I love the pretty flower and the background!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, This is so beautiful. lovely watercolour background. Really into the changing of spring season!
    Hugs
    Vinita

    ReplyDelete
  18. really pretty! Love the watercolor swooshes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...