Monday, February 10, 2014

Happy Monday-- PTI- 7TH BIRTHDAY

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY February linky challenge






Good Morning Friends,
I hope you have a wonderful week!!



I really like the simplicity of this sketch, how about you?  I left all my scraps out last night and in my mind I was thinking the color scheme was with the harvest gold instead of the scarlet jewel color, so without looking at the color scheme I went with the harvest gold. So I made the switch I like it. The today is an old rubber stamp from a card kit I bought years ago, it is "big" and I love it. All my products are PTI except for the big stamp




Have a blessed day, Diana

4 comments:

  1. I love the simplicity of your card. the beautiful colors are showcased

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, Diana!! I love the colors!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colours - love the simple style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!! Love the colors and your take on the sketch.
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...