Monday, February 10, 2014

PTI - 7th Birthday

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY February linky challenge



Hi Friends,

We have finally gotten some major rain. I am now deluged with ants. ugh. I need a gym work out, but it doesn't look like I will get there until Thursday. Life is happening. You have to love it. It is the only one we have and I have some really fun stuff happening this week..  My card has nothing to do with rain.  Although I think I will sleep in tomorrow, that is a rainy day kind of thing.. The only day I will get to this week.


My happy Birthday sentiment comes from beautiful blooms. I used memento tuxedo black ink.
My strips are added strips of card stock.  I love how this card came out. Super simple





I made a card that will be off in the mail tomorrow for the 7th Birthday of Paper trey ink. I have only been following them for a couple of years and I really like their products.  The cards are going to be displayed in the packing area. I know the people that work, there work really hard. So, this card will go there, so they can see what we create with the products that they ship out.


Challenges:


Have a blessed day, Diana

4 comments:

  1. oohhhh I love the colors of paper on here, especially the cardbase!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simplicity of this card. I am going to make a few of these cards with scraps that I have left.
    Love this sketch....TFS
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...