Monday, February 24, 2014

Tall & Skinny and spring-- MOJO,

Click here  for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY#126 Vintage/ or shabby challenge ending 2-25, 

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday February Linky  Party challenge ending February 28, 2014



Hi Friends,

Mojo Has a new sketch and it comes with a tall and skinny look.

Don't you love it?


I cut my paper 8 x 7 then folded it in half to give it a finished size of 4 x 7 which will fit in an A7 envelope.
I also wanted to make a card that would be happy and have a nice spring look to it.
So here is what I came up with.



I did this from memory I was not looking at the sketch. My friend Kim gave me this kaisercraft "spring bloom paper for Valentines day. I also used Verve sentiment stamp celebration of Thanks I do love this set because there are so many ways to say Thank you.
I like the way it came out I hope you do to.


Challenges:
MOJO sketch

Have a blessed day, Diana

5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Diana!! I love the papers you used!! Perfect take on the sketch!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on the sketch!! Beautiful!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card - love the papers! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...