Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Winner of the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #126 VINTAGE/SHABBY Challenge

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday February Linky Party challenge ending February 28, 2014



Good Afternoon Friends,

I thought I better get this announcement out, before something else comes up.
The winner of the #126  DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY VINTAGE/SHABBY challenge today IS....





First of all,  I loved seeing all the  cards and projects  that were submitted for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY Vintage Shabby CHALLENGE  #126 you all did a great job.   Tomorrow begins challenge #127.  Mr. Linky will be waiting for you at 9:00 am. in the morning with the linky challenge!!

The winner  of #126 gets :

The prize: 


Your choice any of the pen sets to go with your machine.

My wonderful sponsor Cri-Kits


If you don't know much about my sponsor, I would highly recommend you see their awesome products at Cri-Kits.com


CLICK HERE TO SEE THE ENTRIES


CONGRATULATIONS to the winner of the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY #125 CHALLENGE.
There were 28---entries.



I used  Random.org to select the winner and
The winner is: #13
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! KatieO

Please send me an e-mail, with your address, if necessary, so I can get your prize to you. My contact info is at the top of my blog


Have a blessed day, Diana

4 comments:

  1. Congrats, Katie!! Have a wonderful evening, Diana!! Hugs my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. I am do excited. These pens look awesome. Thank you Diana for such wonderful challenges

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winner!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...