Monday, February 10, 2014

14 Days of Love Blog Hop




February 10, 2014

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY February linky challenge

My Creative Time  8 products used 




Good Morning Friends,










Thank you for joining My Cricut Craft Room and the 14 Days of Love Blog Hop.
I made a card to share on today's Blog Hop.

Make sure that you visit http//mycricutcraftrom.blogspot.com each day to see where to go for tomorrow's projects.



I used Cricut  cartridge "Creative Holiday cards" to make this card and envelope from Bazzill white card stock. I printed the patterned paper from the imagine Cricut cartridge "Enjoy the seasons"
Everything is cut at 5.5 with the aspects on.

My 8 elements from MY Creative Time
The stitched envelope die
the tri-fold die  all the stamps I used are from My Creative time "100% sweetness" stamp set
hugs
kisses
&
tic tac toe grid
Feb 14 airmail stamp which is on the envelopes
LOVE- on the front of the card.

I used PTI vanilla cream card stock
and graphic 45 sweet sentiments for the DP inside the card


Monday February 10-
Tuesday February 11-
Wednesday February 12-
Thursday February 13-
Friday February 14-

Challenges:
My Creative Time
MIM
ave.613
Pumpkin Spice






Have a blessed day, Diana

15 comments:

  1. These notecards are so pretty. Love the stamps you used and the floral paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these, inside and out, so cute!! ~Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun little valentines! Great job and thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time ~ Designer Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are the neatest matchbook cards I have ever seen! Beautiful, fun work, Diana! Thanks for playing along with us here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your matchbook cards - you did a awesome job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love! Love! Love!
    Beautiful!!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you made these! The paper really stood out to me- very pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. SUPER SWEET little valentines day cards, Thanks for joining us in the My Creative Time Designer Challenge!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous valentines matchbook cards Diana. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card set...thanks for playing along with the challenge at MCT!! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great little note cards. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. PennyRae DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. So CUTE!!! I just LOVE this trifold die - It's my favorite!

    Have a wonderful day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous little love notes Diana..fabulous collection.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. great job on the challenge and so cute too! thanks for join us at My Creative Time!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are darling! Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Creative Time. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...