Thursday, February 27, 2014

DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY CHALLENGE #127 - IMAGE OF A girl or lady

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday February Linky  Party challenge ending February 28, 2014




Hi Friends, 

Welcome to the  



DL.ART Thankful Thursday Challenge #127



THEME:
 

Use an image of a girl or lady 



 I used the Rick St. Dennis Alice and company design and I hand colored it with copic markers, lots of layers and a fun little "Celebrating with you on your special day" sentiment  make it a wonderful birthday card.








 All, but the black card stock is PTI the black  is recollections. The sentiment stamp is from PTI ruby reprise.





The challenge will be open until 11:55 PST  March 11, 2014.



The prize: 


2 digi's of your choice



My wonderful sponsor

  


Rick St. Dennis


If you don't know much about my sponsor, I would  recommend you see his work at
Rick St Dennis








Challenges:

MIM
613 Ave-AG
Inklings and yarn
love to create-AG
TTCRD-AG
MCC-AG
Love to Scrap-AG-
Tuesday Throwdown-AG

Have a Blessed day, Diana





17 comments:

  1. I love this challenge. Your card looks awesome. The cats grin makes me smile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card, this is one of my Fav RSD images you used
    Monique
    RSD EDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow wow wow! I loveeeeeeeeeeee this! LOVING those images!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card Diana! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable Diana!! what a great image!
    sorry I've been MIA, we starting decluttering the house after the holidays and haven't stopped yet! I hope to be back blogging again soon. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
    hugs & blessings

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so awesome, Diana!! I love the image!! It's so fun!! You colored it beautifully!! This is fabulous my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet birthday card
    all company in house
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cool image, love it! Coloring is gorgeous!!

    Have an amazing day my friend!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very SWEET!!! love it!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab image from Rick St. Dennis. A wonderful card.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card hun love it and thanks so much for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown hope to see u again real soon x

    ReplyDelete
  12. You've used one of my faves from Rick, Diana! Adorable card. So happy to come join in and I hope we get a chance to connect again at the Expo. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a fun little card, Diana! Thanks for this lovely challenge theme.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create. PennyRae DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card and beautifully coloured image :-)
    Thank you for this Challenge.

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...