Saturday, February 22, 2014

Having fun!!

Click here  for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY#126 Vintage/ or shabby challenge ending 2-25, 
Click here to win a cameo or $100 credit to SVGcuts.com
CLICK HERE for the DL.ART Thankful Thursday February Linky  Party challenge ending February 28, 2014



Hi Friends,


 I have been doing something the last couple of weeks that I haven't done in a while, so I thought I would let you in on it. I wanted to build up my jewelry section in my ETSY store, so I have been going through my supplies and I found quite a stash of beads. Some may be crystal, but I did not mark them so I am going to just consider them glass beads.  I don't know if any of you have been over there lately, but I do have a lot of stuff in there.  I really have been having fun with these What do you think? I have more in my ETSY store.







I have had all these beads for quite some time, I am not even sure what they are. All I know is they are pretty and they are now earrings.

challenges:
http://everydayisanoccasion.com/sunday-funday-link-party-17/
http://justbcreativecrazy.blogspot.com/2014/02/februarys-just-because-linky-party.html

Have a great day and blessed day,  Diana

7 comments:

  1. I give your earrings a thumbs up (you had commented on my thumbs up tag)! The earrings are pretty w/ the glass beads. I also posted a waving hand tag in which I used a wobble on back of waving hand. Ck it out here:
    http://createdbysunshinehoneybee.blogspot.com/2014/02/waving-hand-hi-tag.html
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I LOVE these Diana! They make awesome gifts to:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all gorgeous, Diana!! What beautiful earrings!! Happy Sunday :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Diana these are just so pretty! The beads have lovely color!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...