Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Thank you

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY February linky challenge ending Feb 28, 2014
Click here  for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY#126 Vintage/ or shabby challenge ending Feb 25, 



Hi Friends,

 I was so thrilled last week when my friend Kim had a Kaiser craft Paper pack with embellishments and die cuts ("Spring blooms") and said "May I give this to you for Valentines day?"

"Of course" was my reply.  It was so thoughtful of her she was on vacation and thought enough of me to buy me some beautiful paper that just came out for this spring.  It made my day. This paper is so happy and cheerful, it just made me happy looking at it.


I just had to make a Thank you card...


Base 4.25 x 5.5 PTI stampers select
the banner, the pink flower the birds and the arrow are from the stickers that came with it
my black border is cut from  the Cricut Cartridge CTMH  art Philosophy using AC card stock
The Thank you is from Verve celebration of thanks stamp set inked with black onyx versamark ink.






Hope you like my card

challenges
http://ppp-makeitmonday.blogspot.com/2014/02/mim179-with-bugaboo-stamps.html:
http://avenue613.blogspot.com/2014/02/challenge-59-anything-goes-woptional.html

Have a beautiful and blessed day, Diana

14 comments:

  1. I love the black boarder, it really pops and the little birdies sittin on it, Have a very blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! LOVING the colors and the banner!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so nice that she gave you a present! I love surprises...when they are good!

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, Diana!! What beautiful papers!! The banner is fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very Pretty thank you card. I love the pretty paper. A suprise like that must of made your day

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet thing to do. Beautiful paper and card!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*



    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Diana and I love the banner:) TFS and have a great evening.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great combination of DP's, love the fun added elements :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely friend! These die packs are so versatile. A fabulous thankyou card.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute CAS creation. The papers are awesome and loving the banners. Thanks for joining our Challenge in my neighborhood, 613 Avenue Create. Hope you join us again in the brand new challenge this week. God bless you!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...