Friday, February 14, 2014

14 Days of LOVE Blog HOP- day -14

February 14, 2014

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY February linky challenge



Good Morning Friends,




Thank you for joining My Cricut Craft Room and the 14 Days of Love Blog Hop.
I am sharing  a few cards  that I made last year. These were my first print and cuts with my cameo.  I can not believe I have had it for a year already.   This is the best feature. I love how these come out. 







Make sure that you visit http//mycricutcraftrom.blogspot.com each day to see where to go for tomorrow's projects.








Friday February 14-

Challenges:







Have a blessed day, Diana

9 comments:

  1. These are all so adorable, Diana!! I just love them!! So fun!! Happy Valentine's Day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous presentation
    happy Valentine's day
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was scrolling my blogs and I saw the Frog Kiss Me....... I had to stop in to tell you I Love Love Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful colors and designs Diana.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are so fun, adorable! Hope you had a great Valentine's Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so cute! i hope to get me one one day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Each one is positively delightful! I've yet to use the print and cut feature, but adore so many of those cuts. You used them so sweetly. :o) I hope you had a happy Valentine's, filled with lots of love and sparkles. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...