Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Stripes- and non- traditional Valentines colors.

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART THANKFUL THURSDAY February linky challenge ending Feb 28, 2014


Good Morning Friends,


I hope you are all have a great day today. Did you get a chance to see the new Cricut explore machine last night?  I missed it.

We had a great weekend  with all the rain. Nice to stay in and get things done.  We were invaded with ants again.  I think we live on top of an ant hill. Two years ago I dealt with the invasion myself, but this time I called the bug guy!!  I probably should have made a post about an ant, but that wasn't the challenge so I 'm doing a non-traditional colors Birthday card  with stripes



All my solid colors are from PTI  vintage cream, craft and Harvest gold with dark chocolate ink and the DP is Carta Bella "Devoted"(I am determined to use this paper pad up) I fussy cut the little hearts out. and then stamped and die cut the larger heart out.  All of the stamps I used are from My Creative Time "100% sweetness".

I hope you like my card


Challenges:
DCD


Have a blessed day, Diana

7 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeee this! LOVING the hearts and the chips!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! The color combo is adorable! I love the hearts!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Diana - love the use of the little Kisses in the corner :-) TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card!!! Love the color combo!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, clean and simple! TFS at DCD this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this Diana! Fabulous colors a d awesome design!

    Happy Valentines day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...