Saturday, March 17, 2012

MARCH 17, 2012***SATURDAY*** WISHING YOU WELL


Hi Again Friends,

I have been wanting some of these action wobbles for quite sometime. I was able to pick up some at the SCRAPBOOK EXPO in Pleasanton, CA.  yesterday.  Life reminds me of waves, high and low tides and ups and downs and all the other things in between. When I started to make this card I thought it would be a good get well card, but then I decided the wishing you well worked equally as good.
The stamp is fancy pants and I picked that up at the EXPO yesterday also.

Ideas were just swirling around in my head yesterday, like that wave . I'm glad I got this stamp set, this was only one of the 23 stamps that were in the set for $4--yikes did I get a deal or what?

All my papers are PTI
Stampers select white, true black ,pure poppy
Inks: Jenni Bowlin

Challenge Entry:
Wobble Wednesdays: use an action wobble

14 comments:

  1. Diana this turned out so cute. I can't wait to see what you make with the other stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The waves look great. I bet it really makes an impression when it's moving. Great idea.
    Rae Ann O.
    http://joyinart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a wave to make a splash (could not resist the word puns) and I mean it all in a high tide way!
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cool! :) love how you stamped the waves too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Diana!! I love the pretty waves and putting them on an action wobble is so creative and fun :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just checking on you now! Hope you are doing well. You must be busy too!

    Talk to you soon,
    Georgiana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this stamp and the wobble is perfect for this image!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Diana, this card turned out beautifully. Love how you made it and love Action Wobbles. At first glance the AW is not visible at all...wouldn't know there was one but from the side...very creative and good job. What a deal on the stamps too.

    Take care.
    Dee B

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card- I love that stamp- you always have the best stamps and you use them so well! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, pretty card and cool idea on putting the waves on wobbSherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
    les:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a super stamp! Love how yo put it on an action wobble!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. SO cool! And I love that you put it on an Action wobble it looks AWESOME! Thanks for joining our Wobble Wednesday Challenge! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...