Sunday, March 18, 2012

MARCH 18, 2012***SUNDAY***HAVE A SUPER BIRTHDAY***

Happy Sunday Everyone,

This morning I did a little visiting visiting friends blogs and found out my friend Sherrie from Sherrie scraps with passion is the guest designer this week over at My Sheri Crafts  and my other  buddy Jessica, from Cricut after dark, was picked for guest designer next week. Way to go you two. CONGRATULATIONS!!!


On to my card-- I made this for my friend Katie-
This was a super fun card to make. This is my latest imagine pattern cartridge. I really like the papers. It is called Vintage Damask. The poodle is from Summer in Paris
This is an A2 card
I used PTI :vintage cream for the base, AC card stock for the black, The gray on the poodle is coredinations and the pink is DCWV basic stack. I used an EK success punch for the label and the pink ribbon is Offray,  the bling is Bazzill
Sentiment: My Pink Stamper- BOY Crazy
Versamark: onyx black ink


Challenges:
B_day Sundaes: animal Birthday

I love the way the card came out what do you think?
Have a blessed day, Diana

13 comments:

  1. Diana, This poodle is super adorable! I love how you mixed up these colors. The pink with these tones is just perfect! Make sure to link up with us at Birthday Sundaes :)
    Maribel

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg Diana you have no idea how "Happy" this card makes me. When I was 8 I got a big black stuffed poodle for Christmas I called LuLu looking at your beautiful card made me think of her. Thanks so much for joining my challenge. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so CUTE Diana!! I LOVE the poodle cut and the color pallet is perfect!!!! So cute and thanks for the sweet shout out on my GD spot at My Sheri Crafts:)
    I am sorry it;s been a few days since I have been by...BUSY week last week. Hope to catch my breath some this week,lol!
    Have a great night my friend!


    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet!! I love the poodle cut (my favorite dogs!!) Just fabulous :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by and checking on me, that was so sweet! Just been super busy with life. Love this card too!
    Laurie
    scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Diana this is just so cute. I love the gray and pink together on your sweet poodle. The pattern paper is lovely.

    Pam at
    http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it. So beautiful and elegant. I didn't get in my craft room today. Hope to create tomorrow, Have a great night my friend. Katie

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute.love the dog and colors.love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! Those papers/colors look great with the poodle image, and I like the offset frames you stamped the sentiment on!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super sweet! Great papers and love the design. Nice labels too!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty card- so chic!! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...