Friday, December 3, 2021

DL.ART 9th Annual Elf Antics Linky Party Day 3

CLICK HERE Random acts of Kindness (Random Freebies)

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART December 2021 Linky challenge

DLARTHero Nurse digital stamp and mermaid warrior digital stamp
New buttons, Pregnancy, cupcakes, religious
Elusive mermaid art
and crinkle ribbon

Welcome to Day 3

  DL.ART 9th Annual Elf Antics Linky Party.... 



Happy Friday,

I think all your elves are having a good time.
 I see most of you are back we are still waiting for a few more elves to play along.    Hope and Hope Junior have been going through changes and decided they would rather go eat and have fun at the beach then buy new outfits, so we will probably be shopping tomorrow to get them some new clothes. or maybe I will make them some new clothes with my maker which just arrived today, this was an early Christmas present to myself.  I'm not sure I will be able to find any pattern  small enough for Junior, she is very petite, but I think I can make something up.  She is so quiet  and just loves being with Hope.  Tonight they wanted to watch a 50's movie with Humphrey Bogart, I really don't think it was PG, but we let them watch it anyway.
They both send their love to all their little elf friends.    I hope they sleep tonight. 
PS the Modelo was my husbands ,  he is a good sport when it comes to the elves                          











Hope has a giveaway right off the bat. She has made a Christmas Sticker set but you have to do your part,

1. You will need to send a self addressed, 
stamped (first class 1 oz.) 5 x7 envelope * to
 
Diana M. Larson & Hope
P.O. Box 4264
Santa Cruz, CA. 95063

post marked by no later than Dec 6 2021

* if you live out of the United States you can send me through Pay pal friends & family only  the cost of a first class 1 oz.  US stamp postage to wherever you live.  It varies by country.
Use 
DL.ART===@===sbcglobal.net

just remove the dashed lines.

Mail a self addressed 5 X 7 envelope post marked  by Dec 6, 2021.



2. You will need to enter your elf antics project each day starting on Dec 1 - and promote the linky party on your blog or social media.

3. Leave a comment on each post.

As soon as I receive your stamped envelope I will mail out the stickers. I will start sending them out on the 6th

They are really cute.
if you would like to purchase them they are available in my store  for a limited time. When Hope goes away they will go away also.

Hope also loved the Grinch bundle, did you notice yesterday she was laying in it.








The Grinch buttons are not for sale however, I am giving them away with every order over $10.00 (after discounts and before tax and shipping)
 you will receive 5 Grinch flair.  $3.75 retail
This will end on the December 24




Please follow the challenge rules 
for the DL.ART 9th Annual Elf Antic Party

                                            
Follow me
Enter every day as often as you like 
Please link to the post, not to the blog
Make sure to put the link to this challenge on your blog post
so others can play along
leave a comment

Hope will be posting everyday make sure you leave a comment because she will have SURPRISE giveaways from random picks of fun elf sightings or should we say Shenanigan's 


The DL.ART 9th Annual Elf Antic Party  will start on December 1 and runs through December 24, 2021 at 11:55 p.m. PST
This challenge runs when my elf leaves

Many blessings,
DIANA L



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

7 comments:

  1. WOW! Hope those two didn't fill up on chips because that is on HUGE taco salad! My elves say YUMMY and are sad no one has come to say "Hi" yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, Yum, Yum. I love Humphrey Bogart. I was upset when TCM became part of the upgraded package from my cable provider. My Mom and I loved to watch old movies. Maybe Sara and I will watch a classic Christmas movie today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elves, Daisy & Holly, met new friend, Child Yoda of Star Wars Mandalorian.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I don't see any foam on their mouths so I guess they were good elves!! lol Hubby probably kept a pretty good eye on them to make sure they didn't sneak a taste! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello from Eli to Hope, Hope Junior, Diana and all of the elves at the party! It's Day 3 and Eli has fallen! You may remember yesterday's photo where Eli was exercising to burn off all of those sweets he's been eating. He was hanging around on a high hook and I asked him not to look down. Guess what; he looked down! And then down he went, head-first into the snow pile. I rescued him right away and he is okay. Just his ego has been hurt! Luckily I caught it on camera and shared it as link #24.

    That food looks yummy! Who needs new clothes when there is delicious food around! Looking good, Hope and Hope Junior, aka Mini Hope to Eli.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I say that Hope and Hope Jr can skip the new clothes if they have yummy food like that to nibble on instead! Watching movies and eating great snacks are my kind of evening! Baxter, on the other hand, is not a movie fan. He'd much prefer making his own adventures to watching them on screen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, Hope Jr looks so cute and snuggly watching TV with Hope. Loopy watched the kids play video games last night, and then they watched a couple of Christmas cartoon specials on Netflix. We're in a temporary rental while our house is being renovated, so we don't have TV. Thank goodness for Netflix!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...