Sunday, December 12, 2021

DL.ART 9th Annual Elf Antics Linky Party Day 12

CLICK HERE Random acts of Kindness (Random Freebies)

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART December 2021 Linky challenge

DLARTHero Nurse digital stamp and mermaid warrior digital stamp
New buttons, Pregnancy, cupcakes, religious
Elusive mermaid art
and crinkle ribbon

Welcome to Day 12

  DL.ART 9th Annual Elf Antics Linky Party.... 



Happy Sunday,

We had to go back to the mall, because I forgot something.  It was 33 this morning When we were walking through the mall the girls spotted these gumball machines  and they just had to have their photo with them. Hope and Jr. said they really liked the gumball machines, especially the one that had the most colors in it.  They said it reminded them of something else, but they could never really put their finger on what it was it reminded them of. 
   

Have you seen the new elf stamps Hope helped make?
They are available in my store  for a limited time. When Hope goes away they will go away also.

Hope also loved the Grinch bundle, did you notice the other day she was laying in it.








The Grinch buttons are not for sale however, I am giving them away with every order over $10.00 (after discounts and before tax and shipping)
 you will receive 5 Grinch flair.  $3.75 retail
This will end on the December 24




Please follow the challenge rules 
for the DL.ART 9th Annual Elf Antic Party

                                            
Follow me
Enter every day  
Please link to the post, not to the blog
Make sure to put the link to this challenge on your blog post
so others can play along
leave a comment, my elves love when you notice what they are doing

Hope will be posting everyday make sure you leave a comment because she will have SURPRISE giveaways from random picks of fun elf sightings or should we say Shenanigan's 


The DL.ART 9th Annual Elf Antic Party  will start on December 1 and runs through December 24, 2021 at 11:55 p.m. PST
This challenge runs when my elf leaves

Many blessings,
DIANA L


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

5 comments:

  1. What a huge collection of gumball machines, and so many of them! Looks like the price has gone up big time since I last encountered one too. Hope and Jr. certainly found the most colorful one. Can't help but notice that the stores behind are empty. I haven't been to a mall in ages and it makes me sad to see this, especially during the holiday season. Hope you found what you were looking for. I think we're in for some rain storms the next week or so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what gumball machines remind me of ... my Mom's house every Friday night with the whole family (dinner & games). She always had a gumball machine filled with M&M's and all the nieces & nephews (& maybe an aunt and uncle, or two! ha!) would have it emptied by the end of the night. Good times with family are THE best!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many colors! My husband used to have a gumball machine on his counter at work. It was always fun when our daughter and I visited to get a gumball. He still has the machine but the person who serviced it never came back. The gumballs always tasted terrible, it was more fun to try and guess which color would come out. Hope & Hope Jr. look like they were having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this brings back lots of childhood memories! We were just kids and loved those gumball machines! We would beg our parents until they gave in! I guess Hope and Hope Jr. are doing the same! I think it was only a penny, maybe a nickel, when I was young!

    Eli got into the candy today too! He has been watching what the other elves are eating (candy, candy, and more candy) and he wants in on the action! "Guess what's for supper!" Eli loudly shouted as he rushed off with the candy canes! The chocolates are not far behind! He's just too fast for me and he knows it. He's going to have a fun night - we all will!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww, little Hope Jr. is so tiny that it's like playing Hidden Pictures to find her in the photo. Those small gumballs look more like Skittles candies, which are a favorite of my grandkids, but I can see why the elves liked them best. Good thing I wasn't there, because I have a major sweet tooth and would want it all!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...