Thursday, December 23, 2021

DL.ART 9th Annual Elf Antics Linky Party -23

CLICK HERE Random acts of Kindness (Random Freebies)

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART December 2021 Linky challenge

DLARTHero Nurse digital stamp and mermaid warrior digital stamp
New buttons, Pregnancy, cupcakes, religious
Elusive mermaid art
and crinkle ribbon

Welcome to Day 23

  DL.ART 9th Annual Elf Antics Linky Party.... 



Happy Thursday,

Hope and Jr. Really liked wrapping this package, It came out looking like a rose and then, they wanted to pose with it, they are so sweet.

I really want to share some of the items I am making, but I can not due to people I know are getting them and they read my blog.

Are you done with your Christmas shopping  yet ?   




Have you seen the new elf stamps Hope helped make?
They are available in my store  for a limited time. When Hope goes away they will go away also.

Hope also loved the Grinch bundle, did you notice the other day she was laying in it.








The Grinch buttons are not for sale however, I am giving them away with every order over $10.00 (after discounts and before tax and shipping)
 you will receive 5 Grinch flair.  $3.75 retail
This will end on the December 24




Please follow the challenge rules 
for the DL.ART 9th Annual Elf Antic Party

                                            
Follow me
Enter every day as often as you like 
Please link to the post, not to the blog
Make sure to put the link to this challenge on your blog post
so others can play along
leave a comment

Hope will be posting everyday make sure you leave a comment because she will have SURPRISE giveaways from random picks of fun elf sightings or should we say Shenanigan's 


The DL.ART 9th Annual Elf Antic Party  will start on December 1 and runs through December 24, 2021 at 11:55 p.m. PST
This challenge runs when my elf leaves

Many blessings,
DIANA L



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

5 comments:

  1. Great job, girls! Your wrapping is lovely and the top certainly does look like a rose. Cute sticker, too. You certainly have been a great help this season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely! And how nice to have Hope and Hope Jr. to wrap your gifts. I imagine their small hands really help with not tearing the tissue paper. Two more days!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautifully wrapped gift with the tissue rosette! So fancy! Hope and Jr. are doing a lot more wrapping than Eli! Thank goodness for gift bags; if I had to wait for Eli to wrap, it would be a long wait. Eli would much rather watch Christmas movies! His favourite is the same as my favourite: "It's a Wonderful Lilfe." He watches it with us every year. I think tonight is the night! In his excitement, Eli has crawled inside the movie box, being very careful not to ring the bell!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty wrapping. I'm sure your elves have fabulous wrapping skills and your recipients will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, it looks like they figured out a way to wrap an unusually shaped gift just perfectly! I've finished my Christmas shopping but not my wrapping. Spent all day yesterday baking cranberry nut bread and two kinds of cookies, but now I need to wrap them. Still not sure if I like one of the cookies, but eating one with a cup of coffee makes it tolerable, ha! Off to finish my own wrapping !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...