Monday, December 6, 2021

DL.ART 9th Annual Elf Antics Linky Party Day 6

CLICK HERE Random acts of Kindness (Random Freebies)

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART December 2021 Linky challenge

DLARTHero Nurse digital stamp and mermaid warrior digital stamp
New buttons, Pregnancy, cupcakes, religious
Elusive mermaid art
and crinkle ribbon

Welcome to Day 6

  DL.ART 9th Annual Elf Antics Linky Party.... 



Happy Monday,

The girls, Hope and Hope Jr. Helped me make gingerbread flair buttons.  The flair will be in the store this week, I think they are cute all year round. What do you think? Did they do a good job?  We stayed home today and just made stuff.
   







   

Hope has a giveaway right off the bat. She has made a Christmas Sticker set but you have to do your part,

1. You will need to send a self addressed, 
stamped (first class 1 oz.) 5 x7 envelope * to
 
Diana M. Larson & Hope
P.O. Box 4264
Santa Cruz, CA. 95063

post marked by no later than Dec 6 2021

* if you live out of the United States you can send me through Pay pal friends & family only  the cost of a first class 1 oz.  US stamp postage to wherever you live.  It varies by country.
Use 
DL.ART===@===sbcglobal.net

just remove the dashed lines.

Mail a self addressed 5 X 7 envelope post marked  by Dec 6, 2021.



2. You will need to enter your elf antics project each day starting on Dec 1 - and promote the linky party on your blog or social media.

3. Leave a comment on each post.

As soon as I receive your stamped envelope I will mail out the stickers. I will start sending them out on the 6th

They are really cute.
if you would like to purchase them they are available in my store  for a limited time. When Hope goes away they will go away also.

Hope also loved the Grinch bundle, did you notice yesterday she was laying in it.








The Grinch buttons are not for sale however, I am giving them away with every order over $10.00 (after discounts and before tax and shipping)
 you will receive 5 Grinch flair.  $3.75 retail
This will end on the December 24




Please follow the challenge rules 
for the DL.ART 9th Annual Elf Antic Party

                                            
Follow me
Enter every day as often as you like 
Please link to the post, not to the blog
Make sure to put the link to this challenge on your blog post
so others can play along
leave a comment

Hope will be posting everyday make sure you leave a comment because she will have SURPRISE giveaways from random picks of fun elf sightings or should we say Shenanigan's 


The DL.ART 9th Annual Elf Antic Party  will start on December 1 and runs through December 24, 2021 at 11:55 p.m. PST
This challenge runs when my elf leaves

Many blessings,
DIANA L



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

5 comments:

  1. I think Hope and Hope Jr. did a wonderful job helping you with the flair buttons. I know Eli and Kitty will love the Gingerbread theme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, girls! The Gingerbread Flair is adorable! WE all love gingerbread here. The elves are upset that I haven't sent the envelope for the stickers I but will today, for sure. Had to finish something I was working on. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOOOOOOOH, I absolutely LOVE the gingerbread flair! I'm obsessed with gingerbread this year and I love the tiny size of these! Awesome job, Diana, so impressive!

    Today I'm sharing a photo of Eli with my kitty. Each year when he is here, Eli enjoys visiting with my cats. Now I have only one cat remaining, which is Honeydew, and there's a bit of bad blood between them.

    A few years ago, Honeydew tried to eat Eli, so it's been a while since they posed for photos together. This photo session went okay until Eli got a little closer to Honeydew's mouth. I did not capture a photo of that one as Eli was almost a goner (I'm not kidding!). I had to act quickly!

    I thought Honeydew had learned how to behave with Eli but apparently he thinks Eli is a toy mouse. I'm lucky to have caught this photo! Honeydew is 17 but he still has that hunting instinct! And fortunately Eli has that survival instinct!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elves, Daisy & Holly, are posing with outdoor Christmas decor Woodstock.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on those flair buttons, and who wouldn't love gingerbread designs?!! I'm wishing I had some real gingerbread to eat right now, so maybe I need to start baking.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...