Tuesday, December 14, 2021

DL.ART 9th Annual Elf Antics Linky Party - Day 14

CLICK HERE Random acts of Kindness (Random Freebies)

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART December 2021 Linky challenge

DLARTHero Nurse digital stamp and mermaid warrior digital stamp
New buttons, Pregnancy, cupcakes, religious
Elusive mermaid art
and crinkle ribbon

Welcome to Day 14

  DL.ART 9th Annual Elf Antics Linky Party.... 



Happy Tuesday,

The girls, Hope and Hope Jr. thought this was theirs because it said elf. Not much else on the shelves throughout the store.
 They loved shopping but were tired, and when I told them it was time to leave they said they wanted to take a nap. I told them it would be much more comfortable at home.  They agreed and came with us joyfully. They are such good elves. 
   

Have you seen the new elf stamps Hope helped make?
They are available in my store  for a limited time. When Hope goes away they will go away also.

Hope also loved the Grinch bundle, did you notice the other day she was laying in it.








The Grinch buttons are not for sale however, I am giving them away with every order over $10.00 (after discounts and before tax and shipping)
 you will receive 5 Grinch flair.  $3.75 retail
This will end on the December 24




Please follow the challenge rules 
for the DL.ART 9th Annual Elf Antic Party

                                            
Follow me
Enter every day as often as you like 
Please link to the post, not to the blog
Make sure to put the link to this challenge on your blog post
so others can play along
leave a comment

Hope will be posting everyday make sure you leave a comment because she will have SURPRISE giveaways from random picks of fun elf sightings or should we say Shenanigan's 


The DL.ART 9th Annual Elf Antic Party  will start on December 1 and runs through December 24, 2021 at 11:55 p.m. PST
This challenge runs when my elf leaves

Many blessings,
DIANA L



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

5 comments:

  1. I can see why Hope and Jr. would think that was theirs. It says so right on the package. Not quite sure what it is, though. Pens? Had to look it up. Inquiring minds wanted to know. I didn't remember that Target carried a cosmetic brand named e.l.f. If you ask me, elves are pretty cute, even without makeup and I have to say, the several Targets I've been to recently were filled with empty shelves. Shopping certainly can tire one out. My gang says thanks so much for the cool stickers. No prob having to cut them up a bit. Clearly the SASE requirements totally escaped. me. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wholeheartedly agree that shopping can be tiring! I hear you, Hope and Hope Jr.! Meantime, Eli is really on a movie kick so he went searching for more Christmas movies and found some fun ones. "The Christmas Shoes" is a teary-eyed watch, so he wasn't sure about that one, but he thought the other ones looked like fun. He asserted that the choice is his tonight since he didn't get to pick last night. I'm looking forward to seeing what you choose, Eli!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always get tuckered out after shopping, too!! So I can relate with Hope & Hope Jr. haha And I can certainly see why they thought that package was for them saying 'elf' on it - were they makeup brushes? They may have been just a little too big for the girls. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why they thought it was for them. It says elf right on the package. Shopping is tiring. I hope they both had a good nap and enjoyed the rest of their evening. On to more adventures tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm, I wonder if the e.l.f. products are a nail care kit? Something for health and beauty I think, if my memory is correct. Poor little Hope Jr is just totally exhausted!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...