Monday, December 13, 2021

DL.ART 9th Annual Elf Antics Linky Party Day 13

CLICK HERE Random acts of Kindness (Random Freebies)

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART December 2021 Linky challenge

DLARTHero Nurse digital stamp and mermaid warrior digital stamp
New buttons, Pregnancy, cupcakes, religious
Elusive mermaid art
and crinkle ribbon

Welcome to Day 13

  DL.ART 9th Annual Elf Antics Linky Party.... 



Happy Monday,

 Hope and Hope Jr. made their way to the Nasa capsule after the gumball machines. They were so excited to go into space, but once they got inside the capsule they realized they were too small to reach the controls.    They wanted to know if I could contact the admiral and see if she could work something out for them.  I reluctantly agreed to it.

Some of you have noticed empty spaces in our mall. It was in the plans to be torn down and turned into a live, work, shop  planned development, and they were not renewing the leases. then covid hit, and now I think they are trying to get stores to lease again.  I haven't heard much else about the planning, but our last trip here with the girls was eye opening, so many of my favorite stores are gone, Hallmark being one of them.







Have you seen the new elf stamps Hope helped make?
They are available in my store  for a limited time. When Hope goes away they will go away also.

Hope also loved the Grinch bundle, did you notice the other day she was laying in it.








The Grinch buttons are not for sale however, I am giving them away with every order over $10.00 (after discounts and before tax and shipping)
 you will receive 5 Grinch flair.  $3.75 retail
This will end on the December 24




Please follow the challenge rules 
for the DL.ART 9th Annual Elf Antic Party

                                            
Follow me
Enter every day as often as you like 
Please link to the post, not to the blog
Make sure to put the link to this challenge on your blog post
so others can play along
leave a comment

Hope will be posting everyday make sure you leave a comment because she will have SURPRISE giveaways from random picks of fun elf sightings or should we say Shenanigan's 


The DL.ART 9th Annual Elf Antic Party  will start on December 1 and runs through December 24, 2021 at 11:55 p.m. PST
This challenge runs when my elf leaves

Many blessings,
DIANA L



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

6 comments:

  1. Oh no! No Hallmark store!?! Isn't that where Hope usually shopped for new outfits? Maybe the Mall will become revitalized soon, but probably not before Christmas. That is one cool space ship, though. Too bad the controls are out of reach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did they enjoy the ride in the spaceship? I haven't been to our mall in ages. I bet it's the same, half empty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that capsule sure looks fun!! So sorry to hear about so many stores closed up. Our mall was looking pretty full the last time I was there; only a few empty. But I think businesses are still suffering... hoping and praying for 2022 to be a better year for everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had been hearing that malls all over the US are closing down, and that stores prefer to be in open air centers and mall now. That seems to strange to me, because I used to take my kids to the mall on really rainy days, or really hot days...just to get out of the weather. It always felt safe and secure, and everything was in one place. Our local mall is also being turned into a mixed use area, but they still have a few stores there. The pandemic brought everything to a standstill though, so I have a feeling there are a lot of old mall spaces standing vacant.
    I used to love going to our local Hallmark store, and the bookstore...not to mention my daughter loving to shop at Claire's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this looks like so much fun! The girls have been finding some cool spots! It's a shame about the mall - I think many malls are in the same boat. I don't go to our mall any more, so I'm not sure how it's going down there. In any event, Eli wants to come play in the space capsule with the girls!

    In the meantime, Eli has declared Movie Night and has chosen his favourite Christmas selections. Looks like he is eyeing "Elf," but we ended up going with "Christmas Vacation." Oh well, there's always tomorrow night, Eli!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw an elf astronaut suit online a couple of weeks ago and Loopy would have been begging for it if she saw this space ship! We have a very busy open air mall near us, but seems like all the old malls have either closed or pared down. I remember visiting Santa at our old mall when I was a kid, and always loved seeing the decorations.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...