Sunday, December 19, 2021

DL.ART 9th Annual Elf Antics Linky Party-19

CLICK HERE Random acts of Kindness (Random Freebies)

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART December 2021 Linky challenge

DLARTHero Nurse digital stamp and mermaid warrior digital stamp
New buttons, Pregnancy, cupcakes, religious
Elusive mermaid art
and crinkle ribbon

Welcome to Day 19

  DL.ART 9th Annual Elf Antics Linky Party.... 



Happy Sunday,

My elves are so helpful, Hope and Hope Jr. wanted to help with the treats I was making, but then, once they started they wanted to eat them.  I laid down the law -- no eating the treats that are for other people. they complied and then really had some fun making them. I will show you the finished treats once we have them all done.
   






Have you seen the new elf stamps Hope helped make?
They are available in my store  for a limited time. When Hope goes away they will go away also.

Hope also loved the Grinch bundle, did you notice the other day she was laying in it.








The Grinch buttons are not for sale however, I am giving them away with every order over $10.00 (after discounts and before tax and shipping)
 you will receive 5 Grinch flair.  $3.75 retail
This will end on the December 24




Please follow the challenge rules 
for the DL.ART 9th Annual Elf Antic Party

                                            
Follow me
Enter every day as often as you like 
Please link to the post, not to the blog
Make sure to put the link to this challenge on your blog post
so others can play along
leave a comment

Hope will be posting everyday make sure you leave a comment because she will have SURPRISE giveaways from random picks of fun elf sightings or should we say Shenanigan's 


The DL.ART 9th Annual Elf Antic Party  will start on December 1 and runs through December 24, 2021 at 11:55 p.m. PST
This challenge runs when my elf leaves

Many blessings,
DIANA L



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

5 comments:

  1. OH, I don't blame them for wanting to eat the treats. Chocolate never stays around in my house long. Who can resist? Pretty papers. Looking forward to seeing the finished treats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, lots and lots of yummy treats! Hope and Hope Jr. are so helpful! I don't think Eli could have controlled himself around that chocolate! What a fun crafty project!

    Eli is out of the mailbox today! And it's a good thing because we have over 6 inches of snow so far, maybe 8 inches, it's still snowing heavily! It turns out that Eli indeed thought the mail would be delivered to the mailbox and he was waiting for something special that hasn't arrived yet. In the meantime, I showed him the cards that we received so far. Eli loves happy mail! He's staying inside today, where its warm and dry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Treats don't last very long in our house! lol And not because of Miss ElliBelle either. I've been pretty good about keeping my 2 cookies a day limit, but the hubby is a totally different matter! lol One thing about elves - they are good listeners and tend to obey once you've laid down 'the law'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see what you all have made. I feel the same way, once I start eating sweets I can't stop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope and Hope Jr. must have better will power than me because treats don't last long here in our house Even the boxes of chocolates that I bought for gifts seem to have disappeared! Baxter isn't much of a chocolate candy eater, thank goodness, but he does love Christmas cookies!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...