Saturday, December 18, 2021

DL.ART 9th Annual Elf Antics Linky Party-18

CLICK HERE Random acts of Kindness (Random Freebies)

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART December 2021 Linky challenge

DLARTHero Nurse digital stamp and mermaid warrior digital stamp
New buttons, Pregnancy, cupcakes, religious
Elusive mermaid art
and crinkle ribbon

Welcome to Day 18

  DL.ART 9th Annual Elf Antics Linky Party.... 



Happy Monday,

We had some errands to run near where the International House of Pancakes is located. Hope and Jr. were very excited about that as they thought it was an international place, little did they know it was just a chain restaurant.  They did not do much after that. I was kind of glad, because that gave me more time to get some more Christmas things done, not to mention getting orders out. This has been one busy Christmas season. I am hoping to get a little maker projects worked out tonight.
   





Have you seen the new elf stamps Hope helped make?
They are available in my store  for a limited time. When Hope goes away they will go away also.

Hope also loved the Grinch bundle, did you notice the other day she was laying in it.








The Grinch buttons are not for sale however, I am giving them away with every order over $10.00 (after discounts and before tax and shipping)
 you will receive 5 Grinch flair.  $3.75 retail
This will end on the December 24




Please follow the challenge rules 
for the DL.ART 9th Annual Elf Antic Party

                                            
Follow me
Enter every day as often as you like 
Please link to the post, not to the blog
Make sure to put the link to this challenge on your blog post
so others can play along
leave a comment

Hope will be posting everyday make sure you leave a comment because she will have SURPRISE giveaways from random picks of fun elf sightings or should we say Shenanigan's 


The DL.ART 9th Annual Elf Antic Party  will start on December 1 and runs through December 24, 2021 at 11:55 p.m. PST
This challenge runs when my elf leaves

Many blessings,
DIANA L



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

5 comments:

  1. I would have thought it was an international destination too! They must have been so disappointed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? They weren't fully caffeinated after that big cup? Glad they could relax and let you get some work done. I'm so far behind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The girls are looking good at IHOP! Hope Jr. looks especially cute in her little outfit! Did they drink that cup of coffee all by themselves? Caffeine and elves are a bad combination! Ask me how I know. I hope you get caught up soon, Diana! As for Eli, you will remember yesterday Eli sat in our mailbox outdoors all day. He was back out there again today but this time he closed the door. I guess he wanted some privacy. If it weren't for his legs dangling out of the slot, I wouldn't have known where he was. Great hiding place, Eli! What has he been doing out there? It's a mystery to me, so I'm hoping he'll soon let us know what's going on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, it's been years since I've been to an IHOP, but my husband used to take our son there when he came to visit. I'm not a morning person, so breakfast is rarely eaten out, but IHOP was always a special treat for the kids. Hope and Hope Jr. always look SO adorable when they're out and about!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love Ihop!! Hubby just got his birthday coupon - we plan to go one day this week for his free pancakes. Yummy!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...