Friday, December 17, 2021

DL.ART 9th Annual Elf Antics Linky Party - 17

CLICK HERE Random acts of Kindness (Random Freebies)

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART December 2021 Linky challenge

DLARTHero Nurse digital stamp and mermaid warrior digital stamp
New buttons, Pregnancy, cupcakes, religious
Elusive mermaid art
and crinkle ribbon

Welcome to Day 17

  DL.ART 9th Annual Elf Antics Linky Party.... 



Happy Friday,

  Hope and Hope Jr. helped me set up my Black Friday purchase, a new Maker.  They heard it can cut out fabric so they were hoping before they leave,  I might make them some new clothes.  Seeing as how they helped me we will see.

We were all set to go to the wharf today, when the painters arrived. Needless to say the girls were a bit disappointed, but they were happy that they were able to make their first cut on the machine. Check it! they are getting ready for Valentines day. 




Have you seen the new elf stamps Hope helped make?
They are available in my store  for a limited time. When Hope goes away they will go away also.

Hope also loved the Grinch bundle, did you notice the other day she was laying in it.








The Grinch buttons are not for sale however, I am giving them away with every order over $10.00 (after discounts and before tax and shipping)
 you will receive 5 Grinch flair.  $3.75 retail
This will end on the December 24




Please follow the challenge rules 
for the DL.ART 9th Annual Elf Antic Party

                                            
Follow me
Enter every day as often as you like 
Please link to the post, not to the blog
Make sure to put the link to this challenge on your blog post
so others can play along
leave a comment

Hope will be posting everyday make sure you leave a comment because she will have SURPRISE giveaways from random picks of fun elf sightings or should we say Shenanigan's 


The DL.ART 9th Annual Elf Antic Party  will start on December 1 and runs through December 24, 2021 at 11:55 p.m. PST
This challenge runs when my elf leaves

Many blessings,
DIANA L



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

6 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you could set it up and make that first cut! How exciting. Hope and Junior must be looking forward to seeing what you can make with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy, I haven't kept up on all of the new Cricut versions at all. OOOH! cutting fabric! I can't wait to see what you make. I'll bet Hope and Jr. sure hope it's something for them. They really are such good elves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new Cricut! I haven't used my Cricut in eons!! With all the die cuts I have and being so much easier, I stick with the Big Shot. The girls look so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, so fun! I think I really need a Cricut, or at least that's what my two girls keep telling me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Friday! It looks like you bought yourself some early Christmas presents! You and the girls have some awesome new crafty toys to play with! What fun! I'm glad your painters finally showed up as well!

    As for Eli, he sat in the mailbox all day. Was he waiting for mail to arrive? I thought he knew that our mail arrives at the post office, not in the mailbox. Maybe he was waiting for something else? Whatever the case, Eli has been very hush-hush about what he was doing out there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope and Hope Jr look so cute with the new machine and I'll bet they're wonderful crafters. I still use my Big Shot, but my daughter has been trying to convince me to buy a Cricut for her to use, haha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...