Thursday, December 16, 2021

DL.ART 9th Annual Elf Antics Linky Party- 16

CLICK HERE Random acts of Kindness (Random Freebies)

CLICK HERE for the DL.ART December 2021 Linky challenge

DLARTHero Nurse digital stamp and mermaid warrior digital stamp
New buttons, Pregnancy, cupcakes, religious
Elusive mermaid art
and crinkle ribbon

Welcome to Day 16

  DL.ART 9th Annual Elf Antics Linky Party.... 



Happy Thursday,

 Hope and Hope Jr. are helping me unpack a bundle that I recently bought on black Friday and I have had it since December third.  I am just now getting around to unpacking it.  Guess what bundle I bought?   They are really having fun with this.  However, I am trying to clean my art studio before setting everything up, because I know I will just want to play.  What makes it more difficult is they want to go to the beach all the time.  I know they are not going to be here very long so I succumb to their wishes.  They are cute aren't they? It is just hard to say no, when in my heart I really want to go to. Should we go to the beach today?
 
   

Have you seen the new elf stamps Hope helped make?
They are available in my store  for a limited time. When Hope goes away they will go away also.

Hope also loved the Grinch bundle, did you notice the other day she was laying in it.








The Grinch buttons are not for sale however, I am giving them away with every order over $10.00 (after discounts and before tax and shipping)
 you will receive 5 Grinch flair.  $3.75 retail
This will end on the December 24




Please follow the challenge rules 
for the DL.ART 9th Annual Elf Antic Party

                                            
Follow me
Enter every day as often as you like 
Please link to the post, not to the blog
Make sure to put the link to this challenge on your blog post
so others can play along
leave a comment

Hope will be posting everyday make sure you leave a comment because she will have SURPRISE giveaways from random picks of fun elf sightings or should we say Shenanigan's 


The DL.ART 9th Annual Elf Antic Party  will start on December 1 and runs through December 24, 2021 at 11:55 p.m. PST
This challenge runs when my elf leaves

Many blessings,
DIANA L



You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

5 comments:

  1. New crafty goodies! How fun! Well, I did check the weather today and it looks pretty good. Maybe a short trip to the beach is n order. Gotta keep the elves happy and they're such sweet girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have so much patience to not open that up and get playing with it! I'm glad Hope and Jr. made you open it. Can't you do both? Go to the beach too? Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, it's so fun to have some new crafty goodies! But it also looks like the beach is calling! Whatever you and the girls decide to do, I'm sure you'll have fun! Today Eli is hanging out with some new gingerbread friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know what Loopy would pick...it would be beach all the way! I'm sure Hope and Hope Jr. can only dream of the beach from the North Pole so I can see why they're begging to go again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm like you in that I usually take awhile to actually try out new craft tools. Things are so hectic around the holidays that it's hard to get around to everything. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...