Friday, August 12, 2011

FRIDAY-- MY PINK STAMPER MONTHLY BLOG HOP entry

What a great blog hop thanks Robyn and Design team you all did a great job!! Thanks for the opportunity to play along -- Here is my entry.  I had fun making this and that is exactly what the challenge said don't stress have fun. I never realized how much I would really like this cartridge- these characters are so cute and so easy to put together,  4 layers compared to 25  with some of the cartridges , I'll take this one,  super fun cartridge.

Card stock: papertrey inc dark chocolate
imagine more patterned paper
twine
CAC turtle
inkadinkadoo stamp
Jenni Bowlin ink pad


 I also sent this card to Lisa as a congrats for winning in the Hello Kitty Blog hop.

I also entered it into frosted designs theme:Animals (CLICK HERE)

21 comments:

  1. Yes this cart is one of my favorites! Your card is so cute, I love the turtle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Great little turtle! This was really a stress-free fun challenge!

    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! Great use of the twine! It almost looks like he's tight rope walking :) LoVe It!!
    Maribel
    ilovescrapping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is soooooo cute Diane!!!

    Hugs!
    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! You did a great job!

    Candace
    mypassion4scrappin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, how super cute! Love it!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute :) I love the patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute Cute Cute! Thanks for playing along over at Frosted Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! I love turtles and this card is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute- I love all the patterned papers :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are so SWEET, Diana! This is just the most adorable card! I love the papers and the adorable turtle!! Love, love, love it!! :D

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh how cute is this little guy.

    Thank you for joining us at Frosted Designs this week, I hope that you enjoyed the challenge

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just stunning! Many thanks for joining Frosted Designs this week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. SUper cute card!! Love the paper and the added twine:) TFS
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super sweet turtle. Love the muted colors. Thanks for linking up and hopping with us!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...