Tuesday, August 30, 2011

TUESDAY AFTERNOON a challenge for fall



Hope you are all having a great Tuesday.  I don't normally post twice on a Tuesday,
but my schedule revs up next month, so I thought I better get some things done around the house like  
early Fall cleaning- yes I know it is suppose to be called spring, I do Spring cleaning to .
I wanted to get this card done and in some challenges because, there are quite a few I like to do on Wednesday. So I used Echo Park paper Apothecary Emporium, I really like this set the colors are so "fall" I used 4 different sheets for the front of the card.
The black paper card stock is from the Michael's (recollection), it is a pretty good weight, but I just had to place an order with paper trey ink.  I have been out of the white for quite awhile, so it was time. I have never tried their patterned paper I will let you know when I get it.

for this one -the tree was suppose to be from the heritage cartridge, but I don't have that one so I used October 31. I think this came out great I printed the tree form the imagine cartridge Heirloom, I think it gave the tree a very creepy look, also as it was cutting because the image is so intricate some of the edges stuck to the mat, that even made it look creepier, and I just love the black tree on the Echo Park paper behind it. I am pretty happy with this. This is going in the 
Bitten By the Bug 2 (Click Here)challenge :tree
Die Cutting Divas (Click Here): Fall 
More Than Favors (Click Here): Halloween
Echo Park need to use Happy days or Apothecary Emporium
This card is 5X7



25 comments:

  1. I love the colors and the trees that you used! Awesome!!
    Maribel
    ilovescrapping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This came out really nice!!! I just love the trees...I have been in the Fall mode for several weeks now LOL I can't wait to be bitten by the Christmas Bug :o) Thank you so much for joining us this week at DCD!!!!

    Mistyrose
    Die Cuttin Diva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that tree... it couldn't be any more perfect.. you did an awesome job with this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it came out great too! Love that tree and it is such a fun Halloween card! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh, this is so spooky and fun! I love the tree and how dimensional it looks with the other behind it! Awesome Halloween card!! :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute Halloween card. Thanks for joining up with our BBTB2 tree challenge.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great tree card, layout is so cool and the way you did your trees. Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is great! I want it to be fall NOW!! :)
    TFS!!
    Laurie
    scrapsbysissy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super fun and spooky! Great papers on this! Thanks for joining us over at the BBTB2! DT Member Carri

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a "spooky" card! It's too cute!

    Raina
    scrapwithraina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fantastic. I love the tree. Thanks for joining us at DCD.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh this is so spooooky! I love it! :) Your paper choices are super!
    Nita

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful! LOVE halloween projects!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the trees, very creative. The colors are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. beautiful card! Love the tree!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, look at all those different papers you coordinated so beautifully. Love your tree and the little scene you've created. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your card is terrific! I really love the skull paper on the inside of the card. Thanks for sharing with us at DCD. -Yvette
    cre8tivegirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. OOOoo so excited to see this! Just bought that paper and you have given me some inspiration. That card looks hot. x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh WOW! You sure did give it a creepy look! LOVE this! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  20. Like your Fall Tree. Like the dimension it has on your card. I had a hard time with the Heritage Tree.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. That is an amazing tree. Love the look of the branches. Thank you for sharing at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations
    Die Cuttin' Diva Design Team member

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous card, love the papers, great design!
    thanks so much for joining us at BBTB2
    Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love it! I love the look of the tree! GREAT job!! Thanks for joining us at DCD!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...