Sunday, August 28, 2011

SUNDAY-AFTERNOON- cooking with cricut

Came home after church and watched a movie called "Amistad" on TV that I have seen before in parts,  and fell asleep. The movie was excellent movie, I highly recommend seeing it. The falling asleep had nothing to do with the movie I am really dragging today-these health clubs are wearing me out. I need to make a decision by August 31--


On to my challenge.
the theme: Peach
the site Cooking with cricut(CLICK HERE)

A while back my neighbor was placing an order for art supplies and I got 5 sheets of this Rives 100% cotton 140 # 22X30 Kraft paper I was able to get 14 A2 cards out of it
All my elements and patterned   paper were printed on AC white card stock.

I love how it came out
I hope you do to.

12 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this Diana! The colors are so beautiful together! Your design is just fabulous! You did an amazing job - I love this gorgeous card!! :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Diana!

    Candace
    mypassion4scrappin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card- love the papers you chose and the flower on the peach! Good luck picking a new health club! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the colors you used... very very nice card. The butterfly is a nice touch

    ReplyDelete
  5. Diana I like the colors so bright and cheerful

    Cheers
    Sonia
    http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! Great details on this!

    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job Diana!!! Great colors and love the design!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Diana, what an amazing card, you did such a FANTASTIC job! ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card. Thanks for playing along with us at Cooking with Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty card and I love the colors

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...