Thursday, August 25, 2011

THURSDAY-- MORNING and a DONATION for a cause posted at MY PINK STAMPER

Way back when I started my blog, I made a few of this style card. This is the time of year they come in handy so I will be making a few more.  It was also perfect timing that a nurse has requested Robyn of my Pink Stamper to post a need of 1500 of such cards for an event that will be held in WI. I think it is a grreat cause so I am posting this on Robyn's site and then sending it to the Nurse in charge here is the info as to where to send it -- Thanks for putting this out there Robyn, your the best lots of LOVE headed your way.

To read the info head over to Robyn's : (click here for the link)

Kathy Mortl
10261 N. Sunnycrest Drive
Mequon , WI. 53092

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, I just lost my Mother to breast cancer... what a great way to help with such a great cause!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just absolutely beautiful, Diana. My cousin Diane is going through breast cancer treatment right now. What a very sweet thing to do for a great cause :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! The little pink rib are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO pretty, I like how you used pattern paper for the ribbon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and TFS the info :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! Great embossing on this!

    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job on this. The ribbon theme with the pink is so pretty:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely beautiful. Perfect card for the cause. Love the Embossing on background.
    Dee B

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice Diana. Love all your ribbons (is there such a punch and embossing folder of the ribbon?) So great!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card for a great cause...I hope you join us October 1st for Link Up for Pink.... :) www.justyolie.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutley beautiful card

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...