Thursday, August 4, 2011

Thursday Morning-- sneak peak for tomorrow OLD School Cartridges Blog hop

Remember to check back tomorrow for the Old school Blog hop-- Try to guess what cartridge I will be using and then leave your comment here, on this post  if your right put in an extra chance for the blog candy on tomorrows post you will have until Monday the 8th at 12:00midnight PST to enter I will be doing the drawing on the 9th.

I'm so excited I will see my mother today I have not seen her in 9 months. If I'm not visiting you, don't think I don't want to; I am really busy with family right now for the next two weeks on both sides.

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see your project!!!!!!

    Amt E.
    scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to go with Stretch your imagination, so old school!

    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana I am going to guess doodle charm. That cartridge is a oldie but a goodie. I will definitely check back tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Diana, I am also part of Cely's Hello Kitty Blog Hop and just wanted to stop by to say Hi. I think the cartridge you are going to use is Paper Pups. (Just a shot in the dark) Your creations are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a GREAT time with your mom and family, Diana!

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card. Happy Birthday to you!!!
    I am a follower.
    Kathy
    Katsews at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...