Tuesday, August 9, 2011

TUESDAY AFTERNOON

Good Afternoon,

Thank you all for the Birthday wishes. The virtual hugs were much appreciated.  I really felt like all of you were sharing it with me.  I had such a great time with my family. This will definitely be one of my more memorable birthdays.  Now on to more fun stuff!!!!!


------------------------DRAWINGS-------------------------------------------



Like morning to me, a bit of jet lag and I slept in --can you believe it??  I just wanted to let you all know that I will combine the two Hawaiian Paper Parties Blog Hop Hello Kitty posts for the drawing.  You will have until 6:00 p.m. PST  AUG. 9th to enter and if you posted a comment on each one I will count it as 2 entries. For the drawing.  I'm also going to throw in some pinks and reds 36 sheets 6X6 handmade cotton and silk paper.


For the Old School Blog Hop You will  have until 11:59 p.m PST AUG 9th and I will then do the drawing for the twine--and post it on WEDNESDAY -- Whoever wins the twine will just love it--

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...