Tuesday, August 16, 2011

TUESDAY- MORNING- Again

I did not plan on posting so much today, but I had this idea in my head before I left on our trip last week and today is the last day to enter this challenge. So You may be seeing quite a few posts from me in the next few days and some visits because I am feeling the creative juices going.  I've also been missing visiting all the blogs and saying hi. I find it much easier to type on the keyboard than then the little touch pad-- but it serves the purpose

The dotted background paper is DCWV
The green and blue woven is from K& Co.
the Yellow heart  and the green plaid behind the sentiment is from Echo Park Little girl

The stamp is Inkadinkadoo and the ink is Jenni Bowlin Stick candy #6

Cricut Cardz Challenge: heart
Birthday Sundaes: Three brads

9 comments:

  1. Diana, what a super cute card...great job! ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card- I love the woven background! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome papers! I love the colors you used for this card!
    Maribel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super pretty! Great colors!

    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohh, I love the woven background paper! The colors are so pretty! Beautiful card :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is SO cute. I love the papers you have selected....really brings that card together.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, I LOVE this card! So cool, that woven background paper is PERFECT! Thanks so much for the sweet comments on my blog too. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Diana! These are fun cards! I love the colors! Thanks for playing along with us at Birthday Sundaes!
    Amber

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...