Wednesday, August 31, 2011

WEDNESDAY-MORNING more challenges

Good Morning everyone,

Check out how I was inspired by this photograph. Then, try your creativity with  this  very fun challenge.



Recently I got an HP touch pad, mainly so I could keep up with posting comments on all of your blogs while I'm away.  What is really interesting is the touch-pad sometimes finishes words for you . I just realized that-- I hope I didn't say anything I didn't mean to on anyone's blog. I have been away almost two weeks this month, some vacation and visiting with family.  Now I can leave comments from my PC which is much better because the keyboard is so much easier to use.


 I am entering this in the Birthday Sundaes (Click Here) challenge
The Paper Variety (Click Here) is celebrating Abby's B-Day:
It also qualifies for the CC magazine challenge :

The card stock is PTI vintage cream
All the other paper is Cosmo Cricket Hopscotch
I cut six images of the muffin Cricut imagine stock image 3different patterned ones and then three in blue, cuttle-bugged  (I made this word up, and I like it) it, with Polka Dots folder.  Then, cut the top off so I could use it as a muffin cup, I decided to sand it so the dots would show up and give it some dimension. I used Jenni Bowlin, Spice tin ink and Inkadinkadoo stamp for the happy birthday. The label is cut out of the stock imagine cart.at 1"

20 comments:

  1. this is adorable! love the designer paper :)
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun cupcakes and patterned paper frosting! Thanks for sharing this week at Birthday Sundaes :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diane, thanks for the nice comments, you might want to check cricut cards challenge... you got picked to be entered in the aug draw!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card!! Love the cupcakes and the banners:) Great take on the sketch!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps. blogspot.com

    Congrats on your win at Cricut cardz Diana!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome job. Love the papers you use.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this, Diana! The cupcakes are so beautiful - the papers you used are so awesome! And I love the banners! What a great take on the sketch!! Gorgeous card :D

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy treats, you did a wonderful job! Thanks for joining CCC!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute as usual. The cupcakes look yummy :-)
    I have an award on my blog for you.
    Judy
    http://craftyjar.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. What you cakes! I like how you sanded the embossing and the circle design paper. Good luck in the contests.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute! love the sanded embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job. I love the way your cupcakes are sized

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your card! SO SO cute!! Thank you for joining us at TPV!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Like the banner cupcake card.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute card! I really like that banner patterned paper. Thanks for celebrating Abby's birthday with us at The Paper Variety! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Diana! What a fabulous card! I love the cupcakes! Thanks for playing along with us at Birthday Sundaes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your fun cupcakes. Great banner too. Thanks for playing along with The Paper Variety and Birthday Sundaes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...