Tuesday, August 16, 2011

TUESDAY-EVENING- Throwback Thursday-- Paper Cutz

I did this for two challenges Throwback Thursday challenge: to  use a retired cartridge.
I used "Tags Bags Boxes and More" It is the shifted tag on page 91 using the mirror creative button for the red and the on plain shift for the black and Turquoise  animal print The sentiment is on white with red trim

I also made this for Paper Cutz Challenge: color challenge: Red, Black Turquoise, and White.
The red ribbon is from my winnings at Frosted designs and the sponsor was Little red cottage.

It is also entered in the Stamping Sisters in Christ Blog: Music------ Laaaaaaaaaaaa

I hope you enjoy this!!! I can't believe this is my fourth post for today. Go figure.  Feast or famine, I guess I have just missed being in here creating.

15 comments:

  1. Diana... this is darling! I love the color combo! I'm glad you could put your winnings from Frosted Designs to good use!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool tag! Love the colors and paper, awesome job! Thanks for playing along with Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge! Hugs, Cathryn :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally love this ,as my daughter is a singer! You've inspired me. Thanks Love Trish xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, looks like you've been quite busy lately. Great job on all your cards. You are a very creative person. I enjoy visiting your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors! You did a great job!

    Candace
    mypassion4scrappin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!! You know this is my fav color combo (at the moment) LOL

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very Cute and I love it!!!! Great card!

    Lisa J.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is SO cute! I just love the colors and that tag is so beautiful! GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really neat tag! Love the colors, so vibrant!
    Shelly
    http://mypaperlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really fun tag, love the pattern paper along with the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I love the colors, Diana! What a gorgeous tag! So beautiful :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is an adorable tag...hope your day is great!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet tag! I LOVE the zebra! Awesome! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...