Thursday, August 18, 2011

THURSDAY-- MORNING

I was feeling so thankful for everything yesterday that I wanted to carry that feeling on today.  Hope you are all having a great grateful day today.
That winning over at Frosted design was super I have so much lace buttons and bling I don't know if I can use it by the end of the year although I will try.
This is for the Paper Play challenge theme: 3 different embellishments, 2 patterns, 1 lace.

Recipe:
A2 card PTI vintage cream
DCWV patterned paper
The paper Company chocolate brown
Pizzazz a plenty- stick pin,yellow thread,pearls
Little red cottage, button and lace
Jenni Bowlin ink Soap powder
sentiment inkadinkadoo
Ek success punch for label




Have a great day - Do not dwell on what you don't have, but be thankful for what you do have.
hugs to you all.

4 comments:

  1. So beautiful! The paper is gorgeous! And I love your quote :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty- love all the embellishments- you are right, be thankful for what you have not what you don't!!! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Great details!

    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...