Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wednesday - Birthday Sundaes

I made this card for the Birthday Sundaes challenge.  (click here)
A2
Home decor for the muffin
This is my favorite muffin out of all of the muffins I've seen so far on the cartridges. I had a little fun with the patterned paper-- maybe too much fun.
the sentiment is from inkadinkadoo stamps I used jenny Bowlin "spice tin" ink.

Yesterday when I went to the health club to work off my ice cream cards (hehe),
I found out that it was sold on Monday.  No inkling, nothing in the paper or anything.  So the first thing I'm given legal documents to sign before I can even go in to do my workout.  Not a great way to start the day.  The next thing I find out is that the new club will be putting in a lot of new equipment and renovate the locker rooms-- good new there. Bad news here--- Right now we have what is called a ladies gym--legally we can no longer have a ladies gym.   OOOOPs what have we been doing all these years?
I've always heard no one likes change except a baby with a dirty diaper.  I'm going to keep a positive outlook-- It is now corporate and no longer the family owned and operated health club/spa I've come to know and love.

I hope you all enjoy have a great day

10 comments:

  1. Diana you know that is my favorite cupcake cut too... the bad thing: I forgot to use it in my card just because I am having an affair with the Hello Kitty greetings cup cake cut (lol)
    Any way, I like your card and I am so happy to see you playing and hoping with us this week!
    Good luck on the challenge!
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice card! Sorry your gym was sold- hopefully it will be new, improved and better than before! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Diana, your card is very pretty. Well, hopefully the men will still keep away. Hugs, ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diana I love this cupcake cut as well. It is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This cupcake is so awesome, Diana! I have this cart and had no idea this adorable image was on there! Such an fabulous card!! I am so sorry about your gym. I've belonged to several over the years and they have always been co-ed. A ladies gym might have been nice...I might have gotten a better workout without pausing to enjoy the scenery :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card! The cupcake is so amazing, and I didn't even know that cut existed! :) Good luck with the new gym... Hopefully it will be an improvement in the long run...
    Amy
    redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com
    P.S. I can't wait for my stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Birthday Sundaes!
    Tara
    http://creativeprincess-homemadehappiness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...