Tuesday, August 9, 2011

TUESDAY- random drawing

Hawaiian paper party Hello Kitty Blog Hop drawing


the blog candy you will be getting
plus
36 sheets of  6X6 hand made silk and cotton paper in colors of pink and red





I added the 1-9 to the second day of 1 - 24

1 from the first day being = to 25
2=26
3=27
4=28
5=29
6=30
7=31
8=32
9=33
The random drawing was 1 through 33 and the winning # is 

I have not figured out how to get this on my site yet so I photograph it and then download the picture.


16 Lisa said...
I thought I left a comment for you already, Diana but it isn't here. So, I'll just tell you again what an amazing, fabulous banner you created! I absolutely LOVE it! And how sweet that you made it for Cely!! Awesome project my friend!! :) Congratulations Lisa!!  get me your snail mail so I can get your winnings to you.  I'm looking forward to sending it.

7 comments:

  1. Hey Lisa!! This is your lucky day!!! Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, it is my lucky day! Thanks so much Diana! I'm sending you my addy now :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Lisa!

    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Congrats Lisa Mermaid! :) LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...