Wednesday, August 24, 2011

WEDNESDAY- --------BLOG AWARD

I have been busy checking out the health clubs in my area, am I exhausted--so this is all I will post today.  I am so excited to be receiving an award from Amy @ http://redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com/.  Amy Thank you so much fro sharing your award with me.Her blog is really great and I hope everyone takes the time to stop by and give her some love. Thank you AMY for thinking of me!You are a sweetheart  This is such a pretty  award I've never seen it before.... Oh also, I got this award from AMY over at (CLICK HERE) Amy's crafting spot her blog is also a must see---and SANDY  at -- Sandy from UKIAH (CLICK HERE)Love you gals--
To receive this award, I need to: answer several questions,
award this 'Butterfly Award' to 10 other bloggers,
contact the 10 bloggers to let them know they have been
 given this award, and  I also need to show a link to the
 person who gave me the 'Butterfly Award'.  So here goes...

Q1) Name your favorite colour?
Green
Q2) Name your favorite song?
“In my life” by John Lennon

Q3) Name your favorite dessert?
Spumoni  Ice cream

Q4) What wizzes you off at the moment?
It takes a lot

Q5) Your favorite pet?
I like all animals

Q6) Black or White?
Both

Q7) Your biggest fear?
being afraid

Q8) Best Feature?
My husband

Q9) Everyday attitude? 
gratitude

I am giving this award to and in no particular order:
LISA 
SHERRIE 
ALEX 
 MARIA
JOVAN 
AMY 
GIRLIA 
ADRIAN 
KASSIDY 
MISTY ROSE 
CARRI
LISA

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations Diana and thank you for passing this award to me! I really appreciate you thinking of me~thanks again!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Diana!!! Thanks so much for sharing this award with me. It is very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATULATIONS on your awards, Diana, and THANK YOU so much for thinking of me! I will add this to my blog with pride! Thanks again and have a great day :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Diana, and thanks for giving this award to me, too! Guess what!?!?!?!?! I have some blog awards for you at http://prettypaperprettyribbons.blogspot.com/2011/08/holy-blog-awards-batman.html. Feel free to take one or all of them...and don't worry about all the "rules". Just grab them and go! You deserve it!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, and thanks so much for thinking of me! I am honored!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations- you are so deserving of this and thank you so much for passing to me! I am very touched and will be posting with pride! You are a sweetie! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...