Friday, July 22, 2011

FRIDAY-- LATE AFTERNOON-

I had this card laid out to put together on Wednesday, a  lot of other things came up at home, that needed my attention.  The whole idea behind this card is------ it is scrap -- I mean scrap---- they were little pieces left over, that should have been thrown out.  All except for the red is pure poppy from PTI- It really was scrap luckily it was a big enough piece to fit on the top of the A2 card-the twine was left ove from the smitten kitten card I made the other day the tag I cut out of scrap and used my MPS punny-licious stamp set on.
I thought this would be a great card to send to someone just to let them know what's up.

You 'll probably see me out and about later-- I had a meeting last night so I did not get much time on the web
Whimsical Wednesday.-click here

 I love reading your comments
Thanks for stopping by

15 comments:

  1. What a great idea. Your card turned out very arty, you have a great designer eye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Diana, very nicely done. ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layers on this!

    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so awesome, Diana! I love all the elements you added! It does have a very artsy look to it! Love it :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great use of your scraps! I love this! Thanks for joining us at Whimsical Wednesdays! Melanie
    http://inlovewithabug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card! I love all the shapes! Great job using your scraps and thanks for playing at Whimsical Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a wonderful card! I love all the layers you created with your elements, as well as the varying patterns. They all work so well together. :o) And I love that touch of embossing! Excellent work. Thank you for playing with us at Whimsical Wednesdays! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for playing along at Whimsical Wednesday! Love this card you created with your scraps. Love the geometric elements and colours work so well. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. great card diana. i like the different shaped paper. dont you just love when your scraps turn into a fab card :) thanks for sharing your scraps with us at whimsical wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. COOL job with your scraps!It is soo AWESOME, Thanks so much for playing along at Whimsical Wednesday!:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your scrap card came out fabulous. I love the colors, the embellishments. I specially like the triangle shapes off to the right side. Thank you for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute Diana! Way to work those scraps! Thanks for sharing with us at Whimsical Wednesday!
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  13. How cute! I love those colors together. What a great use of your scraps. Thanks for joining us at Whimsical Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...