Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thursday- Morning Fabric

Remember the other day I told you I was playing around with the fabric and not much luck well here is my finished project I think it came out pretty darn cute. As you Know, I have a niece on the way in October.
I'm getting a head start. I will be crocheting a baby blanket and little hats (They all get that, I think they expect it), along with other goodies.  It was fun shopping for baby stuff the other day.





Here is the finished onsie and the card.
The card is an A2
I embossed swiss dots and added to it, then applied a ribbon and a bow to another strip of swiss dots and added with ATG tape
The sentiment was cut a 1.3
the onesie was cut @3.3
CEF: Swiss dots

ONESIE:
I used steam a seam 2 the star is cut @4"
First I peeled the paper off the one side and pressed the steam a seam on to the fabric
 cut the star out and then removed the paper from the other side and steamed it to the onesie: EASY PEASY



Thinking of crocheting made me think of this :
 I just got word that the scarves  we knitted and sent to Zambia on a women's mission trip were received with High praise, singing and dancing to God, for us making them.
This qualifies for CC weekly challenge #36
I'm also linking this up to the TGIF linky party At   Craft Junky too

10 comments:

  1. Hi Diana, very, very pretty. Love your card and decorated onsie. FABULOUS! ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card is so awesome, Diana and I LOVE that onsie! It is so adorable! Your niece will look so cute :D

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORABLE!!! :)
    Amy
    redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable! I have tried a couple things on onsie's too. Fun, ha?? My daughter is expecting a girl the end of Oct also. Super excited as this is our first grandchild:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute card! also love your onsie project :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable project and FUN too-- thanks so much for linking up this week at Craft Junkie Too I invite you to join us again next week.

    Big Hugs!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...