Friday, July 8, 2011

FRIDAY- MORNING- PAPER CUTZ CHALLENGE AND PEACHY KEEN CHALLENGE

I made this card for Paper Cutz Challenge, as  I was looking at it and  going through my stamps I thought this was the perfect sentiment- Isn't life just that much better with a good ice cream cone in it.  I 've just gotten these stamps of K. Andrew designs; this one is from the Positive thoughts collection and the charity that receives money for the sale of these stamps is Storefront Homeless  shelter for Children. I hope you enjoy my card  I'm going to post it right now. I used my YUMMY (IC) cartridge for this. I sure like this imagine machine I may just get rid of all my paper and all my machines..............NAH... I don't think so. I'll see you all later I know there are some hops going on and more fun stuff.

I have been having major issues with my computer. Hopefully it is just my server and not my computer.
Hugs see you all later.
 I looked around and found another challenge to enter.  I added a PKS laughy taffy face and wah la another challenge  entered over at PKS

10 comments:

  1. diana your ice cream looks delish! thanks for sharing this with us at PCC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the peachy keen face on it... so cute...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana,

    You did a great job matching up the paper and the image! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Now I'm hungry for icecream! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another awesome card!! I love the face on the cone! So adorable!! I hope you computer issues are fixed. That's so frustrating. I love the new badge :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good idea to just add the face to your card for another challenge! It actually made it look even cuter! :)
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Diana, super cute and fun...you made me want some ice cream now. Your card creation is just awesome. ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cute! Thanks for playing with us at PKS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yuuuummmmy!!! I am addicted to ice cream, especially Ben & Jerry's cherry. I love, love, love the adorable face on the cone and that paper is so perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...