Monday, July 4, 2011

MONDAY------- HAPPY 4TH OF JULY--I CAN SHARE THE BEST NEWS EVER, NOW

 You all remember --- a couple of weeks ago I said I had some good news I would be sharing with you.
Well this is it.
My brother in law is on US soil and will be home with his family today, after being in IRAQ for a year. 
I could not say anything before for safety reasons. The scariest part is the ride from his outpost to the Baghdad Airport.  We are all so happy!!  It could not be a better 4th of July for our family and one we will always remember.


Here is the link to the Starbucks coffee card giveaway (just for leaving a comment):
                                                                        CLICK HERE

Here is the link to my 400 follower giveaway Michael's gift card giveaway
(must be a follower for this one) 

12 comments:

  1. That is such wonderful news for you and your family! I thank him for serving our country! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Diana! I am so happy for you and your whole family! What a wonderful way to celebrate the 4th of July! I second what Amy said -- thank him for serving our country!! Happy, happy 4th :D

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got goosebumps reading your post. This will always be a day to remember! Happy 4th of July to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diana, that is such exciting news.. I am so happy for you and your family. I pray you all have a WONDERFUL 4th of July. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad for you and the family, it is a celebration on top of another, wowzer!!!!
    Hope you have one super, duper day!!
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete
  6. Diana, awesome news! I'm so happy for your family and so glad your brother is safe! God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a perfect 4th of July celebration!! So happy for you and your family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such terrific news. Awesome for you and your family!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What wonderful news!!! Huge thanks to your brother for his service to our country. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. My father returned on July 4th as well, of course that was many years ago. What an awesome homecoming for your family.

    Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fantastic way to celebrate the 4th of July!!! So happy for you and your family!
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is wonderful news--I remember waiting to hear when my hubby would be coming home from Iraq first, then Afghanistan, and that was only the first two years we were married--then it was Bahrain, then Japan, and so on
    It's our first year with him being home--fingers crossed!
    I'm SO happy for you because I can imagine the feelings you all have.
    Big hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...