Friday, July 29, 2011

FRIDAY-MORNING--again


This card was inspired by the Birthday Sundaes Challenge photograph here, but in the planning stages I also took into consideration circles frosted design that is why the background paper of circles and anything that has to do with water, Paper Cutz challenge.  I  came up with this scene, for a Birthday card.  Any matey that likes pirates, would be pretty happy to get a B-day card like this, one would think.  The sharks look pretty realistic, it might scare someone too young.

Enjoy!! I'm going to get to the gym work off some of the ice cream cards I've been making.

15 comments:

  1. Fun card- love the sharks! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is wonderful! I love the images you used. Your cupcakes are fantastic! Super Cool! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs for this weeks challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cool! I love the realistic images the imagine can do. Great job:)) Hugs, Pam at http://craftycards4u2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! Love the sharks! And the ship is fantastic! Thanks for sharing this with Birthday Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so fun, love the colours that you have used, also LOVE the cupcakes, what a fantastic idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card.. especially the shark! Fab craetion!
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Diana, your card is amazing my friend. Absolutely stunning! ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is awesome! The sharks faces are cracking me up! :)
    Amy
    redheadedcrafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So fun! Great take on the photo!

    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute card and love those cupcakes! Thanks for joining us this week at PaperCutz.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute card. Thanks for playing along with Birthday Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, this is so awesome! That ship is so amazing and I just love the sharks! And oh my gosh, you are funny! Next time you hit the gym, do a few sets for me to work off all the calories I've absorbed just looking at all of your fabulous ice cream cards :P

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cool card, Diana. I love the ship!! Thanks for playing along with Birthday Sundaes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...